Saturday, March 24, 2007
Better Late than Never

I woke up an hour late today! I was supposed to get up at around 3am, but I guess I was so tired from yesterday's long chat with my bestfriend & her boyfriend outside our doorstep, that I permitted my body (unconsciously) to sleep more.

I nearly had a heart attack when I read the time on all 4 clocks --my room's clock, my cell's watch, and my two alarm clocks around my pillow. They all have the same time. 4:20am. SHIT!!!! I'm such a heavy sleeper!

You're guess is right. I went to work without taking a bath. Hahaha! You can't blame me though and i only have myself to kick for getting a job that requires my presence at an unholy hour. The benefits would pay it all off anyhow. I'm marking my calendar--July 26, 2007. The day i can avail the unlimited flight perk. YAHOO!!! I can fly whenever and wherever!!!

Ok back to my yucky day. At least I had the time to wash half my body and my face and replace my sanitary napkin (yes, i'm having my period--it's a pretty shitty day to be late). As if I didn't feel dirty enough. Hahaha! =) But after work, I got home and had a nice loooong warm shower. ahhh!!! =)

Anyway, I have to sleep now. I have to work in.....61/2 hours. See ya!
 
posted by tinasan at 6:09 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


At March 24, 2007 at 8:11 PM, Blogger Jun Macarambon

Hi tina! same here if i need to be early in school... i dont take a bath. since im skinhead i dont have problem with hairstyle. hehe. i almost got FD at ateneo in my 7:40am class. hehe.

 

At March 25, 2007 at 2:48 AM, Blogger tinasan

hey there! =) i'm happy to know i'm not alone. hehe! i never told anyone at work that i havn't showered. told them the next day na para hindi nila ako amuyin hahaha!