Sunday, April 8, 2007
What's Up What's Up
Been saving up some money to buy Jaja a birthday present...it's a secret but I'm sure it's ok to reveal it here since Jaja won't possibly read this blog -- not in 10 years. Anyway, they are a pair of gorgeous white Steve Madden sneakers. He'll love them! But IT'S still waiting for me to purchase IT and i'm just fishing for the right time to buy IT! (IT being the shoes) ha! i'm so proud of my wise choice. =)

Well well, today me and Niño stopped by the mall after work to buy some popcorn, blank cds and a bottle of my contact lense cleaner. Today's easter so there were lots of people in the mall...typically, there was a clown show and we decided to join one of the mini contests where the clown was giving away dozens of eggs. hahaha! we decided to join since we assumed nobody would recognize us. I mean, who goes to the mall on easter?! I mean besides us. hahaha! hardly nobody we know. So we tried to get the clown's attention but it deliberately ignored us. STUPID COW. The clown kept calling those people with kids. I mean, parent-child tandems. I was almost tempted to grab a child just to be called. hahaha! What people do for eggs. =) Well, we left after their sound system blared with super tacky music. THAT IS NOT THE CROWD WE WANT TO BELONG IN. hahahaha! Not that we discriminate crowds who love that music...it's just that...........I should have won a dozen of those eggs!!! GRRR (-_-)

Pictures i took a while ago:

April 8, 2007

By the way, I love this holy kettle corn. Nothings beats this brand...I prefer it over Chef Tony's and the other Kettle Corn. The latter being too evenly COATED. I prefer eating some sugary and some not so sugary morsels of corn so as to better appreciate every bite! The smokey hint also gives an appetizing effect! And we discovered that if you ask the popcorn guy nicely, he'll allow you to grab some unpacked popcorn right off the screen tray and just eat it right there! =) I availed that privilege with pleasure.
 
posted by tinasan at 5:12 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: