Saturday, June 23, 2007
My Saturday!
Slept late last night .. around 11:30! then woke up at 3:20am! I was still my hyper self so it was no problem! =) Work went smoothly...Ah! It's PJ's last day at work pala. He's going to move to Emirates next week! I bet it's awfully hot there and the air would be smelling very onion-ish! HAHA! He'll be eating Kababs for a year! But he'll be earning lots of money! So it's a fair deal. Some pictures:

june23


And then.... I had my headlights replaced to white HID like bulbs. I was getting quite annoyed with the yellowish glare. Had it done in DASI shop for P50! =)

Then right after that.... I had a looooong nap at Ponce. 4 hours later, we had a party for Bing2x because it's his birthdaaaay!!! =) I ate a lot of roasted pork which translates to I ATE A LOT OF LECHON!


 
posted by tinasan at 7:43 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: